segunda-feira, 12 de julho de 2010

Need You here

I need you here 
I need you here 
You’re like the rain that falls 
Fall on this heart and make me new 

I look to You, I look to You 
You’re King above the earth 
And You have put heaven in my heart 

I only want to be where You are 

Holy, Holy is the Lord 
King of Glory, forever 
Saviour of the world 

Though mountains may be moved 
And fall into the raging sea 
You’ll never let me fall 
You hold me in your nail-scarred hands



Tradução


Preciso de Ti aqui 
Preciso de Ti aqui 
Tu és como a chuva que cai 
Cai em meu coração me faz novo 

Eu olho para Ti, eu olho para Ti 
Tu és Rei sobre a terra 
E colocaste um paraíso em meu coração 

Só quero estar onde Tu estás 

Santo, Santo é o Senhor 
Rei da Glória, pra sempre 
Salvador do mundo 

Embora as montanhas possam ser movidas 
E entrem dentro do mar furioso 
Tu nunca me deixarás cair 
Tu me seguras em Tuas mãos marcadas

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário